Aeromist Compact Nebulizer Compressor
- Aeromist Compact small nebulizer compressor is less bulky and will not take up valuable space
- Smallest footprint of our compressors; low center of gravity
- Features 4 nonskid rubber feet and 7′ power cord
- Five-year warranty
- Disposable nebulizer kit included
Out of stock
How to operate Aeromist Nebulizer Compressor.
- Place compressor on a stable, sturdy and flat surface such that the unit can be easily reached when you’re seated.
- Make sure the compressor is off by pressing the power switch to the “OFF” (O) position.
- Plug power cord into a wall outlet.
- Connect one end of the tubing into the compressor air outlet connector.
- Add the prescribed solution through the opening on jet nebulizer cap using an eye dropper or pre-measured dose container.
- Assemble mouthpiece onto the top of the jet nebulizer cap. If an aerosol mask is used, connect the bottom of mask to the top of jet nebulizer cap.
- Connect tubing to jet nebulizer air inlet connector.
- Turn the compressor on by pressing power switch to “ON” (I) position.
- Implement the treatment by placing the mouthpiece between the teeth. Inhale and exhale through the mouthpiece.