The Bedside Rail is designed to allow the user to get in and out of bed safely and comfortably. This rail is tool-free, quick, convenient, and easy to assemble. Place the rail under the bed frame and adjust to fit. The bed rail for adults adjusts from 32″ to 44″ in height with legs reaching all the way to the floor for added support. The bed assist rail includes foam grip for comfort, underbed rail strap for added safety, and removable mesh pouch.
- Durably designed for optimal support. The bed support rail is designed to provide support when getting in and out of bed effectively. The bed guard rail is ideal for seniors, children, and disabled persons needing help getting in and out of bed.
- Functions as a bedside rail and safety handrail. The 2-in1 versatile design allows the bed frame rail to be a source of support and a fall prevention device. The under-mattress bed rail keeps users from falling out of bed.
- Adjustable to fit most beds. The bed safety rail is height adjustable from 32″ to 44″. It fits twin, full, queen, and king-sized beds on both sides. The Bed Rail features a safety strap that loops around the rail, connecting to the bed frame.
- Supports up to 250 lbs. The home bed rail for beds is an excellent solution for all ages and abilities. It works for toddlers prone to falling out of bed, an adult recovering from surgery, or anyone in need of extra help. The heavy-duty bed rail is a universal solution.
- Includes a removable mesh pouch for storage. The collapsible bedside rail includes a convenient mesh pouch to store personal items and accessories. It’s perfect for holding glasses, books, tissues, medical supplies, remotes, and more.