Move comfortably throughout any activity with a Vive light ankle support. Fully adjustable, the Vive ankle support wraps around the ankle to support and stabilize the ankle joints and tendons. The adjustable ankle brace is made from a lightweight, breathable neoprene blend to keep the foot comfortable and dry throughout the day. The versatile design can be worn on either foot, with or without socks and works with most shoe styles.
- Stabilizing Compression Support
Provides additional stability and support for ankle tendons and joints, reducing the risk of injury. The fully adjustable light ankle brace reduces pain and pressure caused by arthritis, sprains, swelling, bursitis, tendonitis, muscle fatigue, injuries and surgery. Great for everyday wear and for running, hiking, baseball, tennis, golf, cycling, soccer, basketball and weightlifting.
- Customizable Contoured Design
Split strap wrap is fully adjustable for a customized fit up to 14” in arch circumference, 12” ankle size. The open heel, contoured design allows for a minimal range of motion during recreational activities or sporting events to minimize the risk of injury.
- Gentle Compression Therapy
Adjustable cross-brace compression bands retain therapeutic heat and increase blood circulation to promote healing from injury or surgery. Provides customized support for weak or sore ankles.
- Versatile Lightweight Brace
Breathable and lightweight, the neoprene blend is slim fitting for superior comfort. The versatile light ankle support can be worn on either foot, with or without socks and can easily be worn with most shoe styles.
- Vive Guarantee
60 day unconditional guarantee so you can purchase now with confidence.
- What’s Included:
- Breathable light ankle support
- 60 day guarantee
- Uses: For supporting the ankle joints and tendons during daily and recreational activities or sporting events
- Universal Size:
- Up to 14 in arch circumference.
- Up to 12 in around the ankle.
- Neoprene blend
- 62% neoprene
- 8% spandex
- 30% nylon (outside material)
- How To Wear:
- With the brace laying on the floor, position your heel to rest in the heel opening.
- Adjust the top strap, securing it above your ankle.
- Pull the single rounded strap across the top of the foot.
- Bring the dual fastening strap across the top of the foot, securing each end to the single strap.
- Bring the remaining cross straps up and around the ankle, tightening to the level of compression desired and secure in place.
- Does the light ankle support work with shoes?
Yes, the lightweight ankle support can be worn with most shoe styles.
- Is the ankle support bulky?
The ankle support is constructed with a lightweight, durable neoprene blend that is less bulky than traditional ankle wraps.
- Can I wear the light ankle support with my prescribed orthotics?
Yes, the ankle support works with most shoe styles.
- Will the breathable ankle support keep me from rolling my ankles?
The support will minimize the risk of injury by stabilizing and supporting the ankle.
- Does the light ankle support also help with recovery from Achilles Tendonitis?
The ankle support does provide some support to the Achilles tendon, along with promoting natural healing in the region by retaining therapeutic heat and increasing circulation.
- This is brace good for relieving arthritis in my ankle?
Yes, the support provides adjustable compression, increasing circulation to effectively reduce inflammation, stiffness and soreness.
- Is this machine washable?
Yes! The light ankle support is machine washable in cold water with a mild detergent. Air dry completely before use.
- Will I be able to wear it with my hiking boots and running shoes?
The brace features a slim neoprene blend to easily fit in most shoe styles, however, the brace will not fit comfortably in tight-fitting or rigid shoes or boots.
- Will this fit my wide feet?
The brace is adjustable fitting arch sizes up to 14” in circumference and ankle sizes up to 12” in circumference. For greater versatile in sizing, the laced ankle brace also provides stabilizing support for weak or injured ankles.
- Is this for one brace?
Yes, it is a single brace that can be worn on the left or right foot as needed.
- How do I put the brace on correctly?
With the brace laying on the floor, position your heel to rest in the heel opening. Adjust the top strap, securing it above your ankle. Pull the single rounded strap across the top of the foot. Bring the dual fastening strap across the top of the foot, securing each end to the single strap. Bring the remaining cross straps up and around the ankle, tightening to the level of compression desired and secure in place.